Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

TEAPOTS (Handquilted)

TEAPOTS: 

This quilt was just flat out fun to do. The teapots themselves were pieced/appliequed by various people in the local guild (1998).

 I added the teacups in the border.

 This lovely quilt was handquilted at a nice old fashioned quilting bee at my house back in 2001. We had a great time working on it and managed to get most of the quilting done.

The scrap sashing and posts was left overs from my 2000 and 2001 charm quilts.

Queen size. (#303)

3/28/2020 Update: 

Here are some better photos of this quilt.  I have gotten out the tea pot pattern again, and think I will make another quilt from it.

Here is a link for this quilt as well - https://indianaquilter40.com/personal-quilt-show-road-trip/







No comments:

Post a Comment