Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2018

4 PATCH & BUTTONS (quilt top)

Four Patch Quilts are so much fun to make.  The fabric can be all thought out and coordinated, or scraps with alternate blocks of a solid fabric.....there is no end to what creativity can do with this pattern.







4 PATCH & BUTTONS quilt top!

Fabric: quality cottons that include prints, and solids.

 Size is 64" x 80". Can be quilted as is, or add a border(s) to make it larger. It has been stored hanging on a hanger in closet of kid/pet/smoke free home.

I am an expert seamstress - the piecing of this top is quality, and I use a scant over 1/4" seams. I made this top in 1996 because I just thought the blue and pink button fabric was too cute and I wanted to try making a simple 4 patch quilt.

Since this one, I have made several other 4 patch of quilts and find it a simple, fun, and quick quilt to make. 

This top is for sale on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/626065285/4-patch-buttons-quilt-top?ref=shop_home_active_4&frs=1

No comments:

Post a Comment