Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2018

PADUCAH, KY - APRIL 2018 (Part 1)

That time of the year is just past, and as always, it was a great show and there were lots of vendors. I always look forward to the quilt show in Paducah every year - winter is done, and it is time to be inspired to new projects. I felt like this year there were more vendors and fewer quilts, but maybe it was just how the show was set up or even my imagination. I really enjoyed the landscape and pictorial quilts at the show this year. So here are some photos of quilts from this year, there is no rhyme or reason, just simply quilts that really caught my eye.

TIP: If you are planning on going to the show in Paducah and need a motel room you will want to make reservations several months in advance.  I have personally found that getting a room for one night gets harder every year as the motels/hotels/B&B's want to rent to people who are staying for the entire event.  I get my room in December and usually end up in Metropolis, IL as that is the closest room for a single night that is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment