Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

HOMESPUN ONE PATCH

HOMESPUN ONE PATCH:

 I just love the feel and look of homespun fabric, it is just so homey. I went thru my homespun collection during the course of 2010 and cut 8" squares out of the green, blue, black, red and gray homespun.

I pieced it early in 2011 and it went together really quick. I had RLM machine quilt it in early 2011.


The back is an old fashioned looking blue with white flowers fabric which looks really neat opposite the homespun.

Finished size: 92" x 92".



Here is a more recent photo of this quilt.  Please see for more info: https://indianaquilter40.com/personal-quilt-show-road-trip/


Update 04/11/2024:
Today I gave this quilt to a woman at church who has been such an encouragement to me over the past few years. She has prayed for me too. She saw this quilt and said it reminded her of childhood and that it was cozy. Once she started "petting" it, I knew it was just a wonderful gift for her as a thank you for all she has done. So, it is now at the home of KS, Jasonville, IN. I know it will be loved and used.


No comments:

Post a Comment